TD HAIR Color 613 Blonde Brazilian Virgin Hair 3pcs Bundles a lot human virgin hair extensions grade 8A Brazilian Body Wave Hair 12 inches to 26 inches color 613 blonde virgin hair good quality
- Shipping: International shipping available
- Shipping time: Standar(10-20 business days), Rush(5-10 business days)
- Discount: Get 2% discount on orders of USD $100.00,Get 3% discount
- Handling time: Ships within 3 business days after receiving cleared payment
- Returns: 7 days money back guaratee,buyer pays return shipping
Customer Reviews (2)
|Hair Brand:||TD HAIR||Hair Extension Type:||Weaving|
|Material:||Human Hair||Color Type:||Pure Color|
|Items per Package:||3 pieces/lot||Unit Weight:||100g(+/-5g)/piece|
|Suitable Dying Colors:||Darker colors only||Texture:||Body Wave|
|Hair Weft:||Machine Double Weft||Can be Permed:||Yes|
|Human Hair Type:||Brazilian Hair||Chemical Processing:||Dyed|
|Material Grade:||8A Virgin Hair||Color:||#613 blonde color|
|Hair Length:||12-26 inches available (other sizes can be customized if needed.)|
|Payment:||Paypal, T/T, Moneygram, Western Union, Visa, Master Card, American Express|
|Shipment:||2-6 working days after shipped out by DHL|
TIPS: 1. For straight hair: Use a wide-tooth comb to comb the hair. It is suggested to comb the ends first, then the body, and comb from the roots to the ends lastly. 2. If you comb from the roots to the ends directly, it will cause shedding. 3. For wavy or curly hair: The best comb is your fingers when you comb the wavy or curly hair . Also comb the ends first. Tips: The hair easily gets tangled when you try to open the weft. Do not open it brutally. It is suggested that you comb the hair gently to detangle the hair while you open the weft. Tips: 1. Be ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water. 2. Soak the hair with mild shampoo for a few minutes. 3. Rinse the hair in clear water once. 4. Do it again to make sure the hair is clean. 5. Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it. 6. Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dry it and curls hold well.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.