Flat Tip Hair Extension Pre Bonded Wholesale Brazilian Top Quality Keratin Flat Tip Hair Extension Color 613 Human Virgin Hair Fusion Hair
- Shipping: International shipping available
- Shipping time: Standar(10-20 business days), Rush(5-10 business days)
- Discount: Get 2% discount on orders of USD $100.00,Get 3% discount
- Handling time: Ships within 3 business days after receiving cleared payment
- Returns: 7 days money back guaratee,buyer pays return shipping
|Hair Material :||100% Brazilian hair extensions|
|Hair Grade:||8A hair|
|Hair Color:||#613 blonde (you also can ask for other colors)|
|Available Texture:||Body wave , deep wave, curly , etc.|
|Available Length (Inch):||12 ~ 24 inches (we can make any lengths you need)|
|Net Weight:||1g/strand， 50g/bundle|
|Advantage:||1 Soft , glossy and clean , no lice or knit
2 We promise no tangling, no shedding
3 No synthetic hair , not mix animal hair
4 Can be ironed and dyed
|MOQ:||1pc, Sample order accepted|
|Brand Name:||TD HAIR|
|Delivery Way:||DHL, EMS,FEDEX, etc.|
|Delivery Time:||Stock: 3-7 days, Customized: 7-15 days|
|Payment:||T/T, Pay pal, Money Gram, Western Union, Visa, Master Card, American Express|
|Remark:||for any customized order, please feel free to contact usWhatsApp: +8617876483616E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
1. For straight hair: Use a wide-tooth comb to comb the hair. It is suggested to comb the ends first, then the body, and comb from the roots to the ends lastly.
2. If you comb from the roots to the ends directly, it will cause shedding.
3. For wavy or curly hair: The best comb is your fingers when you comb the wavy or curly hair . Also comb the ends first.
Tips: The hair easily gets tangled when you try to open the weft. Do not open it brutally.
It is suggested that you comb the hair gently to detangle the hair while you open the weft.
1. Be ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water.
2. Soak the hair with mild shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse the hair in clear water once.
4. Do it again to make sure the hair is clean.
5. Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it.
6. Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dry it and curls hold well.
TD HAIR company is a professional manufacturer of human hair . We have been in human hair products industry more than 15 years and have a good reputation in this field. Our products have won praise from customers worldwide.
For the shop, we have warehouse in USA and we have Alibaba, official store and Amazon, etc. We also will post our hair products on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc. Many people like our post and some people will buy from me directly.
For hair products, we specialize in Human hair weft, lace closure, wig, frontal, hair bulk, clips in hair extensions , fusion hair, PU tape in hair extension, loop micro ring hair, and so on. We can make any hairs you want.
For quality and safety, we have implemented a strict and complete quality control system, which ensures that each product can meet quality strictly inspected before shipment. Besides, we will exchange the goods freely if there was a quality problem.
Q: What type of hair care products should I use?
A:Treat this hair as if it was your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners. You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep hair style, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time. Recommended shampoos and conditioners: Pantene PROV For treatment and every day use: Olive Oil Hair Polisher.
Q: Why the colors don’t seem exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A: Different monitor have different display. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the hair if you need different color.
Q: Can they be straightened or curled?
A: Yes, you could use hair straighter or hair curler to style the hair. However, don’t do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q: Can I dye or color the hair?
A: Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend dying darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions. Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want.. If you can’t get to a salon, please always use good quality product and test a small simple first.
Q: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein, it is easy to tell by burning and smell: Human hair will be ash, which will go wavy after pinching; Human hair will smell foul. When burning the human hair will show white smoke. While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Virgin Brazilian curly hair. Moreover, human hair may have very little grey hair and split ends. It is normal and not a quality problem.
Q: Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your hair extensions can tangle due to dryness, oil dirt buildup, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help. It could also be the hair you purchased. If the hair is Indian Remy hair or non remy hair it is not 100% virgin human hair. So the hair may tangle sooner and not last you as long as 100% virgin hair
Q: How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. Many hair extensions prefer Brazilian or Indian hair because it is beautiful and unprocessed which makes it last longer than any other kind of hair.
Q: Why does my hair shed badly?
A: Generally, the weft doesn’t shed. You can check it before you install. But some hair maybe shed after you install, you may ask why. First, some persons like narrow-toothed-comb. If you don’t comb your hair gently, it will shed easily. Second, if you cut the weft many times when you install the hair, the hair will shed easily from the place where you cut. You’d better put some glue in the cut edge.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.