No Tangle Water Wave 4×4 Closure Light Brown Color lace
- Shipping: International shipping available
- Shipping time: Standar(10-20 business days), Rush(5-10 business days)
- Discount: Get 2% discount on orders of USD $100.00,Get 3% discount
- Handling time: Ships within 3 business days after receiving cleared payment
- Returns: 7 days money back guaratee,buyer pays return shipping
|Material:||Brazilian Human Hair||Item Type:||Lace Closure|
|Does it shed :||No||Does it tangle||No|
|Density:||130%||Net Weight:||About 50g/piece|
|Suitable Dying Colors:||Darker Color Only||Texture:||Water wave|
|Color of Lace:||Light Brown|| Lace Size:
|Human Hair Type:||Brazilian Hair||Chemical Processing:||None (Unprocessed)|
|Hair Grade:||Grade 9a||Color:||1b Natural Black|
|Hair Length:||8 -20 inches available (other sizes can be customized if needed.)|
|Payment Methods :||Paypal, T/T, Moneygram, Western Union, Visa, Master Card, American Express|
|Shipment Times:|| 2-3 working days to United States ,Canada ,Europe
4-6 working days to Africa (By DHL)
1. More than 20 years’ experience on hair wig/extensions areas, all hair products are made by skilled workers and advanced technology at workshop.
2. Our hair product is 100% human Virign Remy hair, it retains its cuticle layers to keep the hair healthy and natural
3. Accept the custom order and provide the factory price directly to you.
4. We are the factory entity; From the entity founded, the Quality Assurance is what we are focusing on.
5. We are hair manufacture, so we can do factory price
6. No chemical process, full cuticle aligned, could be dyed to any color or bleached
7. Well constructed double weft to make sure no shedding and tangle free
8. Curly holding after washing
9. Could be flat iron and restyled
10. 100% virgin human hair wave, no fiber or animal hair, Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Hair.
1. For straight hair: Use a wide-tooth comb to comb the hair. It is suggested to comb the ends first, then the body, and comb from the roots to the ends lastly.
2. If you comb from the roots to the ends directly, it will cause shedding.
1. Be ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water.
2. Soak the hair with mild shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse the hair in clear water once.
4. Do it again to make sure the hair is clean.
5. Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it.6. Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dry it and curls hold well.
TD Hair Products Co., Ltd
1. With more than 10 years experience in production of hair products;
2. Full range of products,exported to Europe and the United States, Africa and more than 30 countries and regions;
3. With more than 10 people in senior design and development team;
more than 100 people in production and processing team;
more than 10 people in trade team;
4. Supply high quality 100% unprocessed human hair, no mixed;
5. Participate in domestic and international exhibition more than 10 times every year.
6. Have warehouse in USA
7. Specialized in many kinds of human hair: Hair Bundle, Lace Closures, Wigs, Tape in Hair Extensions, Clip in Hair Extension, Micro Loop Ring Hair , Hair Bulk, Fusion Pre Bonded Human Hair, etc.
type of hair care products should I use?
A:Treat this hair as if it was your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners. You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep hair style, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time. Recommended shampoos and conditioners: Pantene PROV For treatment and every day use: Olive Oil Hair Polisher.
Q: Why the colors don’t seem exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A: Different monitor have different display. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the hair if you need different color.
Q: Can they be straightened or curled?
A: Yes, you could use hair straighter or hair curler to style the hair. However, don’t do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q: Can I dye or color the hair?
A: Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend dying darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions. Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want.. If you can’t get to a salon, please always use good quality product and test a small simple first.
Q: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
A: Human hair has natural protein, it is easy to tell by burning and smell: Human hair will be ash, which will go wavy after pinching; Human hair will smell foul. When burning the human hair will show white smoke. While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Virgin Brazilian curly hair. Moreover, human hair may have very little grey hair and split ends. It is normal and not a quality problem.
Q: Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your hair extensions can tangle due to dryness, oil dirt buildup, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help. It could also be the hair you purchased. If the hair is Indian Remy hair or non remy hair it is not 100% virgin human hair. So the hair may tangle sooner and not last you as long as 100% virgin hair
Q: How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. Many hair extensions prefer Brazilian or Indian hair because it is beautiful and unprocessed which makes it last longer than any other kind of hair.
Q: Why does my hair shed badly?
A: Generally, the weft doesn’t shed. You can check it before you install. But some hair maybe shed after you install, you may ask why. First, some persons like narrow-toothed-comb. If you don’t comb your hair gently, it will shed easily. Second, if you cut the weft many times when you install the hair, the hair will shed easily from the place where you cut. You’d better put some glue in the cut edge.
If you want to do wholesale and need wholesale price list,
please add this WhatsApp number:
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.